Jessica Rivelli, Founder of Working Women of Florida
Jessica saw a need for a more comfortable platform for women to network and engage with one another. She launched her business in 2009. Today, she has 850 members, 35,000 social media fans/followers, and she has hosted 2 thousand events.
- Leaders need to know themselves.
- Women leaders are compassionate people.
- Women leaders are good listeners.
- We should manage our work/life responsibilities with a 360-degree view.
- Women should be comfortable articulating their value.
- Leaders should be natural.
Radio Show Podcasts